– Light weight.
– Approved cargo net avaliable.
– 2000mm Long, 460mm Wide, 100mm Deep
– 80kg load capacity per litter.
– Weight 8kg per side, L/R.
– Colour choices optional.
– Ground handling wheels are able to be fitted without
removing the litters.
– The litters are easily attached and detached within
minutes, with the use of quick release ball lock pins.
– No additional speed limitations.
– CASA approved.
– CASA approved Flight Manual supplement.
“Goondiwindi Helicopters has like many operators, come to appreciate that when you purchase a helicopter from Heliflite you are purchasing more than just the aircraft! You also receive the after sales support of the entire Heliflite team, ranging from the engineering and installation experts to the support of the spare parts & warranty department. Unless you spend a week on the floor with the Heliflite staff it is all too easy to forget the amount of attention to detail and overtime the Heliflite team put into assembling your helicopter with your chosen installs that best suit your individual operational requirements. I thank everyone for their support to date and look forward to a continued working relationship with all the Heliflite team into the future.”- Grant Carrigan, Owner/Chief Pilot - Goondiwindi Helicopters Pty Ltd
Heliflite, Australasia’s longest serving authorised Robinson distributor advises customers that Robinson Helicopter Company will be increasing prices on all new R22, R44 & R66 helicopters ef... | Read more