– Light weight.
– Approved cargo net avaliable.
– 2000mm Long, 460mm Wide, 100mm Deep
– 80kg load capacity per litter.
– Weight 8kg per side, L/R.
– Colour choices optional.
– Ground handling wheels are able to be fitted without
removing the litters.
– The litters are easily attached and detached within
minutes, with the use of quick release ball lock pins.
– No additional speed limitations.
– CASA approved.
– CASA approved Flight Manual supplement.
“My sincere appreciation for your excellent service and hospitality during our visit to take delivery of our new R66 helicopter. It was truly a pleasurable experience dealing with Heliflite throughout the transition from the R44 to the new R66. The helpfulness and professionalism displayed by you and all of your staff was exceptional. You went out of your way to make sure everything we needed was taken care of in a cheerful manner, nothing was too much trouble. Thank you!”- Bryan Mitchell, Managing Director - Mitchell Aerial Services P/L
Heliflite was proud to deliver a new R44 Raven I helicopter this month to Pearl Coast Helicopters. Pearl Coast Helicopters owner and chief pilot Grant Wellington and his son Mathew took delivery o... | Read more